Post To Forum
Forums let you post a question or discussion topic and other members can post responses to it. Each Group has its own forum, plus there are general forums that everyone was post to.
- Go to list of forums at “Members Area” / “Forums” then select the forum.
- Otherwise you can go to a Group and select “Forum” for the nav bar.
- The forum contains a list of topics.
- Each topic will display the title, the number of posts and the date of the last post and who made that post.
- You can either click on the topic to read it and / or post a reply to any message in the topic.
- Or you can create a new topic.
Additional Forum Operations
Some additional operations you can do with forums are :-
- “Like” posts. You can “like” individual posts in the forums.
- “Subscribe”. You can subscribe so that you will be notified of any new content added to the forum.